Pathway to Calm: 6 Week Anxiety & Stress Reduction Program
In this mindfulness-based training, you will learn to access and grow your natural capacity to stop patterns of worry, ruminating, and feeling of anxiety. Under the guidance of Carmen Isais, Integral Coach and Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in Anxiety and Trauma, participants will learn:
- Psychoeducation and self-assessment. What is your anxiety “style” and what is that telling you.
- How to become the observer of your own experience, instead of being subject to it.
- Metta meditations for loving kindness, both of oneself and others — and how this practice can heal anxiety.
- Guided visualizations and hypnotherapy techniques that help change the way your brain experiences stressors.
- Neurobiological Wellness Review: What foods can provide your brain and body the raw ingredients needed for calm.
- Cognitive Behavioral Review: What are patterns of behavior and thinking that might attribute to your anxiety, and how can you change those.
This group is experiential, supportive and actively engages participants to partner in their own healing of stress and anxiety. There will be take-home activities each week, with accountability discussions at the beginning of each new session. Additionally, we will discuss and each make an individual plan for “next steps” after this group program.
January 18, 2017
Life Compass Coaching & Counseling
105 E Street, Suite 2E, Davis, CA 95616
After November 31st: $365
Course fee includes all materials.