Are We A Right Fit?
One-on-One Coaching & Counseling
My clients change. This is something I say often. And it is true.
The vast majority of my clients achieve success for themselves. This is because I only work with clients who I believe will succeed.
If I sense up-front that someone isn’t right for my approach, I’d rather not take their time or money. Read below to find out if you and I were meant to be…
I take on clients who-
- Who is looking for a long-term solution rather than a short-term fix.
- Who are actively willing to do the work it takes to reach to meet their goal, reach a new level, and evolve.
- Who are clear that they are ready to take massive action.
- Who are ready to let go of blaming their ex, their parents, the system, the economy… you get the idea.
I look forward to working with you if –
- You are ready to do the work it takes to get your goal accomplished.
- You are ready to learn and change to achieve your outcome.
- You take responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- You want a natural, drug-free solution to your emotional state.
A few other things you should know about me–
- Medication: I cannot prescribe, nor am I a proponent of psychotropic drugs. That being said, I understand that medication can be a short-term buffer between “no longer” and “not yet”. For most clients, there are great alternatives to anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications, including nutrition, Mindfulness training and Resiliency coaching.
- Approach: All work is done with a tailored, one-on-one approach working with me directly. There are no use of scripts, light/sound goggles or canned resale of other people’s work. In addition to weekly goal oriented solutions, working with me often involves process goals or tasks done outside of the office. Yes, I give “homework”.
- Pricing: The services I offer enable clients to make profound changes in their lives, usually very quickly. I charge accordingly.
I offer one-on-one services, in person, by phone and online via a secure HIPAA compliant video service.
Every client is unique and so the work I create for you reflects this. Your coaching experience will include:
- Free 15 minute Phone Consult.
- Assessment, a Clear Plan and First Steps.
- Reality Based Solutions & Goal Oriented Approach.
- Processing of Resistances and Obstacles.
- Accountability with Compassion.
- Individualized Homework & Ongoing Support.
If you are serious about an ongoing 1:1 coaching/counseling relationship and have questions or would like to reach me, please do not hesitate in contacting me.