One-on-One Integral Coaching
My clients change. This is something I say often. And it is true. The vast majority of my clients achieve success for themselves. This is because I only work with clients who I believe will succeed in my style of coaching and am happy to refer individuals out to other professionals, if they might be a better fit.
If I sense up-front that someone isn’t right for my approach, I’d rather not take their time or money. Read below to find out if you and I were meant to be…
I offer one-on-one coaching services, by phone and online via a secure HIPAA compliant video service. Every client is unique and so the work I create for you reflects this. Your coaching experience will include:
- Free 15 minute Phone Consult.
- Assessment, a Clear Plan, and First Steps.
- Reality Based Solutions & Goal Oriented Approach.
- Processing of Resistances and Obstacles.
- Accountability with Compassion.
- Individualized Homework & Ongoing Support.
I take on clients who…
- Who are looking for a long-term solution rather than a short-term fix.
- Who are actively willing to do the work it takes to reach to meet their goal, reach a new level, and evolve.
- Who are clear that they are ready to take massive action.
- Who are ready to let go of blaming their ex, their parents, the system, the economy… you get the idea.
I look forward to working with you if …
- You are ready to do the work it takes to get your goal accomplished.
- You are ready to learn and change to achieve your outcome.
- You take responsibility for your decisions and actions.
A few other things you should know about me.
- Medication: I cannot prescribe, nor am I a proponent of psychopharmaceuticals. That being said, I understand that medication can be a short-term buffer between “no longer” and “not yet”. For some clients, there are great alternatives to anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications, including nutrition, Mindfulness training, and Resiliency coaching.
- Approach: All work is done with a tailored, one-on-one approach working with me directly. There are no use of scripts, light/sound goggles or canned resale of other people’s work. In addition to weekly goal-oriented solutions, working with me often involves process goals or tasks done outside of the office. Yes, I give”homework”.
- Pricing: The services I offer enable clients to make profound changes in their lives, usually very quickly. I charge accordingly.
If you are serious about an ongoing 1:1 coaching relationship and have questions or would like to reach me, please do not hesitate in contacting me.