What I’ve Learned as a Therapist
Although a native Californian, I’ve been lucky enough to live in three different countries and have learned that no matter the land or language, there are fundamental drives and needs we all share as part of the human experience.
- we crave love, union, and community.
- we want to experience contentment and stability.
- we need resilience/confidence/freedom enough to pursue our goals and dreams.
- we want to be known, seen, heard, and accepted.
- we want our lives to mean something.
There’s more, of course, but these are some of the key values that you and I probably share as we strive to create and hold onto a meaningful life. Therapy can often make the difference. It’s why I became a psychotherapist. And it’s why you are reading these words right now, following your instinct towards healing, evolution, and growth.
Regardless of where you are on your journey, if you are reading this, I know, there is a strong instinct guiding you to start the work of transforming your life. I invite you to contact me and share with me who you are, where you are stuck or suffering and how we might be able to work together to up-level your psychology, relationships, business, and life.