Request a Consult
Does this sounds like you?
- You are ready to do the work it takes to get your goal accomplished.
- You are ready to learn and change to achieve your outcome.
- You know you are in charge. You take responsibility for your decisions and actions.
A few other things you should know about me…
- Medication: I cannot prescribe, nor am I a proponent of psychopharmaceuticals. That being said, I understand that medication can be a short term buffer between “no longer” and “not yet”. For most clients, there are great alternatives to anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications, including nutrition, Mindfulness training and Resiliency coaching.
- Approach: All work is done with a tailored, one-on-one approach working with me
directly. There are no use of scripts, light/sound goggles or canned resale of other people’s work. In addition to weekly goal oriented solutions, working with me often involves process goals or tasks done outside of the office. Yes, I give”homework”.
- Pricing: The services I offer enable clients to make profound changes in their lives, usually very quickly. I charge accordingly.
If you are serious about an ongoing coaching and/or psychotheraputic relationship and have questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
Or if you are ready to take the first step, clieck below to request a consult.If you are ready to take the first step, request a consult.