Hello! And Happy 2016. 🙂
This year is full of new starts and old hats.
1. The Good Hypno Project: Maybe this belongs in the “Old Hats” file– but hey, everything old in new again. I am returning to my roots of hypotherapy, but bigger and badder than ever before. I am very excited about the Good Hypno Project with a launch date of 2.01.2016 — More about this next month!
2. Creation of a Coach Training Program: See “Old Hats” below.
3. One-to-One Coaching Packages: Yes! My in office time has been significantly cut down in order to build a mentorship program for new and emerging coaches. This leaves me with more time to put together coaching programs that I might not otherwise have had time to implement, as well as coaching one-on-one packages to accompany.
My first coaching package is based on a pilot course I fine tuned with approximately 200 participants. Through their feedback I am working this month to put the final touches on A Course in Gratitude.
1. Training, Teaching, Mentorship: In a prior life I began, grew and eventually sold a retail bookstore. I ran that storefront for 7 years and loved every minute of it. During those years I had a crew of employees. When I sold it and then began my work as a coach and trainer, I had no need for employees and missed that element in my life.
I have been lucky enough to be able to create a full thriving coaching practice. At this point in my career, it is with great honor that I again begin to take on employees and interns, training and mentoring them in my approach to Professional Coaching. I feel like I’ve come full circle.
Like I said — Everything old is new again.
2. Working with baby on hip: So much to say about this. I have a 19 year gap between my first child and the last child, and a total of 6 children altogether, that I have learned to work with and around. From starting retail stores to vlogging, interviewing potential interns to lunch meetings, literally every child has been dragged along, front and center, to “work”. I am grateful that I have been able to work alongside my children, and yet, I sometimes am insanely jealous of some of my friends who are free to work and create without distractions.
With baby number 6 in th house, taking calls with baby on hip, hearing her call out in the background during a podcast recording, or having to stop to nurse in-between clients is definitely an old hat.
If you have read this far, thank you!
I would love to hear about what your plans are for 2016. What are your dreams? What are your challenges? How can I help you?
Leave me a voice message by clicking on the tab to your right and let me know. Or if you are ready to schedule a more formal coaching intake conversation, please feel free to complete the form below. Let’s get started on your something new!